Get Info About How To Improve
Communication Skills In A Relationship
This video is an excerpt from a FOX Network Morning Show. It features Relationship Expert Michael Fiore.
Here he is giving very simple, but very effective advice, which anyone can do using text messages to initiate immediate changes in your relationships.
This page provides basic tips on how to make the communication better in a relationship.
Michael Fiore has created a hugely poplar guide called Text You Ex Back. It has been a best seller for the past couple of years and has many positive reviews from people who has used it to repair their relationship. There is a direct link further below on this page.
It is just a fact of human nature. It is not always easy for two individuals to always get along. Relationships do not live in a vacuum. They exist between two completely separate, and emotional, human beings. Each brings their own past experiences, history, and expectations. Two different people will also have different skill levels when it comes to communication. But because communication is a skill, it can be learned.
Communication either makes or breaks nearly all relationships. Here are 8 basic tips that you can start using immediately to significantly improve the communication in your relationship. These may be things we’ve all heard before, or already know. Be we all need to be reminded. And consciously aware of them at all times.
1) Don’t Criticize: How often do criticisms lead to actual change and improvement? Criticism is futile. It puts the individual on the defensive and cause them to justify themselves. Criticism is dangerous, because it wounds a person’s pride and creates resentment. Criticism is also flawed vanity. Because in judging others, we place ourselves as being more righteous than they are. Instead of criticizing others, try to understand them. Step back, try to see things from their perspectives, and figure out why they do what they do.
2) Don’t Become Defensive: Then there is the opposite if you are on the receiving end. When we become defensive, we make it that much harder for the other person to hear what we’re saying. Plus make it harder to really listen to what they are saying. The conversation deteriorates into just defending ourselves against attacks. It becomes wasting energy.
.3) Don’t Use Contempt: Contempt may be a little hard to define but we all know it when we feel it. Contempt is a definite sign of relationship, or marriage, problems. Here are some common signs of underlying negative contempt during communication. Eye-rolling, an upper lip raised on one side, a sarcastic tone of voice, etc. Beware if you have these habits, and also if you have been on the receiving end of these negative communications. They are sure signs that someone is not listening or listening to find opportunities to deprecate you. Not listening to gain understanding.
4) Don’t Stonewall: Stonewalling is a refusal to communicate or cooperate. Such behavior can frequently be seen in situations like marriage counseling, diplomatic negotiations, politics, legal negotiations, etc. Body language often indicate, and reinforce, this. Deflection in a conversation in order to render it pointless, or insignificant, is another common stonewalling tactic. Also giving sparse, vague responses, refusing to answer questions, or responding to questions with additional questions, etc. In most cases, stonewalling is used to create a delay. Or an attempt to put the conversation off forever.
5) Calm Down: Of course we all know this. Nothing happens when you are mad. It is absolutely essential that both parties are calm. No matter how unfair or frustrating the situation is do not get angry. To communicate with someone, you need to remain levelheaded to get your point across.
6) Use I Messages: Using “I” is part of effective communication. It is proven that using “I” messages will help solve situations. Because rather than blaming the other person, you’re simply telling them how you personally feel. Be careful to keep the other tips in mind when using I. It can get misinterpreted as being defensive. Allow your partner to respond. This makes it an equal exchange.
7) Do Speak Non-Defensively: This could be viewed as a continuation of the last tip. Most everyone has a tendency to get defensive. It is a natural way to protect ourselves from criticism. However when we get defensive, the other person is likely to get defensive in response. The result is a frustrating, futile, and exhausting effort where neither gets anything. When we get defensive, we make it that much harder for people around us to hear what we’re saying. And It also becomes more difficult to listen to what they have to say.
8) Validate: This is one way that we communicate acceptance of ourselves and others. Validation doesn’t mean agreeing or approving. When someone makes a decision that you really don’t think is wise, validation is a way of supporting them. You are strengthening the relationship while maintaining a different opinion. Validation is a way of communicating that the relationship is important, even when you disagree on issues. It is the recognition and acceptance of another person’s thoughts, feelings, sensations, and behaviors as understandable.
If you consciously start implementing these tips you will see immediate results in your communications between each other. One powerful tool that we always have with us is our ability to send your partner a text. This is a proven way to begin an effective dialogue for positive change.
Fix Your Relationship Problems
Learn How To Text The Way Back
Relationship Expert, Michael Fiore’s, course is an excellent relationship improvement strategy. It is presented in an easy and straightforward way. It has a very a high success rate.
Michael combines his relationship coaching skills, personal experience, in-depth knowledge, with tons of feedback from real people to create an excellent way to maximize your chances of improving you existing relationship, or marriage. And even repairing relationship that has been broken. It gives you the tools to make your relationship stronger than ever.
The program has 11 separate modules that combine text, videos, and audio. It allows you to identify, and understand, the specific causes for the issues in your relationship. Then it shows you step-by-step what you need to do to turn things around and move forward to create a better relationship.
We know that the name Text Your Ex Back can be a little misleading. But please do not let the name fool you. This is NOT just a course for people who have broken up, or divorced, etc. and one person is now trying to get the other back. It is much more than that. This will help you improve any existing relationship BEFORE things get to that point.
BENEFITS TO YOU:
* Get The Confidence In The Relationship Back
* Remember The Great Things, Times, Memories, Events etc (needed for the texts)
* Change The Dynamics Between You And Your Partner
* Discover How To Reverse Paths That May Lead To A Break Up, Or Divorce
* Create Amazing Texts That Are Customize To Your Personality And Relationship.
* Get Your Relationship Back On Track
* Create A New, Stronger, and Better One, Than You Had Before
Plus, you can get as much help as you need along the way. Inside the member’s area, you’ll find a community. You can communicate, and get support, from other members in the program. And also with Michael himself, and his staff. It is much like a Facebook wall where you can follow people, ask questions, leave comments, and get whatever help you need.
It’s an extremely supportive community which is another big reason this program has been so successful.
He created a brief intro video.
Visit The Website Now
Info USA1 809 Aberdeen Rd Drawer 9001 Hampton VA 23670Info USA1 does not make the personal loans or provide the services.
For 20 years we match the best companies with people who need them.
Get Info About How To Improve Communication Skills In A Relationship